buildr-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Bargnesi <>
Subject Buildr not running ScalaTest FlatSpec specification tests
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:11:16 GMT

I have a project in scala that I'm attempting to test with
buildr/ScalaTest.  It is configured like:

define 'scala.project' do
    require 'buildr/scala'['scala.version'] = "2.9.1"
    test.using :scalatest
    compile.using :target => '1.5'
    compile.with SCALA_TEST
    package(:jar, :id => PICKUP + 'scala.project').with \
            :manifest => file(MANIFEST),
            :meta_inf => file(SPRING_META)

I have two org.scalatest.FlatSpec specification tests that I want to
run.  I ran "buildr test" and "buildr test --trace" and did not see
these tests run.

The documentation says that ScalaTest's org.scalatest.Suite classes
will be picked up, but what about the FlatSpec classes?