buildr-users mailing list archives

From Michael Guymon <>
Subject Re: buildr generate a pom.xml
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:26:16 GMT
I wrote a buildr plugin that manages dependencies for Buildr

Similar to Bundler, you can lock your buildr project, which generates a
yaml file that includes a list of resolved dependencies.

It can also create a Maven POM from a list of dependencies (undocumented
- )

require 'lock_jar/maven'
LockJar::Maven( ['apache:stuff:0.4','slackworks:lib:1.3'], 'pom.xml' )

On 06/18/2012 09:52 AM, Chris Holden wrote:
> Hello all I am trying a couple of things with buildr.
> We have a clean up script for our Nexus repository.  It's written to
> interact with pom since we still have a majority of maven repo's.
> My question is there an easy way to have buildr generate a dependency list?
> OR Generate a pom.xml of dependencies?
> Thanks in advance!

View raw message