buildr-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Kopp <>
Subject filter and "ArgumentError : interning empty string"
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 07:52:55 GMT

I want to replace ${version} in a specific .js file with a version string.

I'm trying to follow the suggestion of
I'm having about 1700 files in subdirectories, which should not be too
much. buildr, however, complains with "ArgumentError : interning empty
string" at line "filter('src/main/webapp/').into(task.to_s).using(".

A second run outputs no errors, but the string is not replaced.

How can I debug this issue?
buildr --trace package doesn't help much. Outputs some "mkdir -p"
statements and then states that an "Exception while invoking prerequisites
of task <Rake::Task default => [build]>" happened.