buildr-users mailing list archives

From Niklaus Giger <>
Subject Enable building jekyll and rdoc under more rubies
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 20:07:28 GMT

I got frustrated that usinge jruby there were a lot of rake target not working
in my buildr checkout.

Therefore I invested some time to fix the problem. Please look at my patch

Also I did set up some CI builds on my jenkins, where you can see the results
without my patch under
and from my fork under

The RSpec results are not too bad. Usually just 3 or 4 failures of over 2200
examples, e.g.

The Jenkins build for at seem a
bit outdated, and I think a matrix based build as in my example is quite nice
to read and could be an inspiration to update the buildr at

My Matrix build misses tests on different platforms, mainly because I don't
have enough CPUs/RAM to run the tests also under Windows and MacOSX.

View raw message