buildr-users mailing list archives

From Derrick Schneider <>
Subject understanding buildr dependency trees
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:58:56 GMT
Is there good documentation somewhere about buildr handles conflicting
dependencies? I'm doing packaging based on specific artifacts, without
transitive set (it's there for compile in one case). But I end up with
multiple versions in the war of things like slf4j-api, commons-logging, and
more. This leads to occasional problems once the war is exploded. I'm
hand-tweaking the artifacts list with -=, but I'd like to get a better
understanding of how they're getting included in the first place.

Writer. Programmer. Puzzle Designer.