buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ed Smiley <>
Subject Customizing repositories, methods of downloading artifacts
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:35:46 GMT
Hi All,

This is a somewhat open ended question.

I built a component for uploading  and downloading versioned components
using S3, which closely resembles the Maven spec (group/component/version
and type), although it supports directory trees as well as zip and jar
files.  Is it possible to extend the Buildr repository types, or add custom
code to a artifact in some fashion, so that the implementation would work
more or less transparently?

I have it working fine, but using custom methods.  I thought it would be
cooler if I could make it more transparent.

Ed Smiley