buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <>
Subject Buildr @DEVOXX
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 05:15:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'll be giving a demo of "Buildr in action" at Devoxx France on April 18th,
in Paris. This will be a good opportunity to meet you guys. So stop by!
Also, I'll be interested in knowing the one feature that make you love
Buildr so much or at least prevents from going back to Maven or make. What
do you praise Buildr for everyday? What convinced your team mates that this
was better? Of course I have my own list, but your own experiences will
certainly bring a different perspective.

see you there!