buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Correctly depending on external buildr project
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 20:35:49 GMT
The common practice (in Maven + Buildr world) is to name the version with
-SNAPSHOT postfix.  This way you don't have to change version numbers until
you do a proper release.   The -SNAPSHOT postfix is automatically trimmed
during release (and the version number is incremented).

Some more details here: