buildr-users mailing list archives

From Russ Teabeault <rteabea...@rallydev.com>
Subject Re: Problem using build.yaml to specify groups of dependencies
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:26:55 GMT
The docs for ArtifactNamespace.load show this exact thing where they create
a named group called logging:

 logging:    # define a named group
      - log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.15
      - commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1

and ArtifactNamespace.load is what is called to with the artifacts hash
taken from build.yaml.  So are the docs wrong or misleading?

Thanks,
-russ