buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using build.yaml to specify groups of dependencies
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:12:57 GMT
Hi Russ,

Both artifact_ns.compile and artifact_ns[:compile] should work.

artifact_ns(:compile) creates a new artifact namespace (instead of
selecting artifact requirements).

I have to admit I don't grok all the ArtifactNamespace code yet and I don't
think the build.yaml integration is finished;  It feels somewhat basic and
doesn't support nesting namespaces, for example.    I think we can remedy
that if we have a motivated user (and hacker) who wants to get involved
(hint hint!)

alex