buildr-users mailing list archives

From Allen Riddle <allenrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build hangs
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 04:27:05 GMT
Alex,

That seems like it could be likely, but none of my code is spawning
processes.  However, when I run an strace on the process, I can see a child
process getting created (assuming this is from ant?), and the deadlock from
the full buffer could be happening there, though you would think this would
be handled.  One variance I thought of is the JVM version.  Locally I am
running Hotspot on OS X, but the deadlock occurs when running Open JDK on
Ubuntu and CentOS.  Thanks.