buildr-users mailing list archives

From Dominic Graefen <dominic.grae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot artifacts
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:46:29 GMT
I looked in the source and found that it is checking for updated snapshots via a maven-metadata.xml
which contains the latest update timestamp.
But I don't have that metadata file, is that something my repository (nexus) should create?

My problem with the update_snapshots option is that it always updates and therefore always
forces a recompile of the whole project.

Therefore I don't think it needs to be available as a setting in the yaml file,
and would rather find a way to have snapshots only update when they are newer than in my local
repository.

--
Dominic Graefen
Freelance: Interactive Developer / Creative Technologist