buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to update buildr on Solaris 10
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:14:26 GMT
Hi Steve,

I would start by upgrading either your system Ruby to use the latest
Rubygems:
http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/3#page14

Or upgrade your JRuby installation to a recent version (1.6.x+).

Once you have recent versions of JRuby/Rubygems, I think your buildr
installation should go much smoother.

alex