buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Sprog : Weyert de Boer" <>
Subject How to make Buildr make with subprojects
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 09:42:41 GMT

I am currently experimenting with Buildr in combination with Buildr-AS3. Only I am having
some issues with  Buildr because of our corporate policy. In our policy is outlined how a
project should be structured. Every project has the following structure:

      - workspace (Eclipse project folder)
Now if you have submodules then these are considered as a normal project. Only the way Buildr
works is that it expects subprojects to be a child directory of the main project. What's the
best way to solve this problem? As temporary solution I moved the project to my personal computer
and put all the subdirectories into the main project. But I would like to be able to do this
at work. How can I do this? Using ../../my_subproject didn't work as project name

My last question for today is how can I get rid of the *.pom files that Buildr (or Buildr-AS3)
creates? I don't need those files...

Thanks for your help!

Sprog : Weyert de Boer
Flash Designer/ Developer : Nothing :