buildr-users mailing list archives

From Chris Adams <>
Subject War Overlays
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:24:06 GMT

This email comes from one of our developers, but he was having trouble
posting to the user group for some reason.

I have been searching and reading the buildr source trying to figure out the
best way to do the equivalent of a war overlay in maven. The closest I could
come up with is to:
    - Create a list of sources relative to the project root
    - merge in the war I wish to overlay, excluding the sources that were

Does buildr have any similar mechanism for war overlays or recommended

Any advice would be appreciated.

-Doug <>