buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <>
Subject Sub-projects and dependencies
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 06:49:57 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm breaking one of my projects into subprojects and I'm getting some trouble.
so I have
crypto: core + own dependencies + core's dependencies
io: core + crypto + their dependencies + own dependencies
app: core + crypto+io + all their deps + own deps

Now, some weird stuff happens...
If I try to build io or app, I'll have crypto rebuilt and crypto's
tests being run too.
Even more interesting, if I got to crypto and run buildr test, the
tests are successful
But if I go to app and run buildr test, then crypto's test is run and it fails.

FYI, I'm using Buildr 1.4.6 and ruby 1.8.7 (2011-06-30 patchlevel 352)

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4

View raw message