buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ari Kast <>
Subject Re: JUnit Warnings
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:08:31 GMT
I have the same problem too.

Another strange/annoying behavior that I always wondered if this might be
related to: no matter what I try, I can't get only ONE test to run by
specifying a test class or method as described in the documentation --
buildr always runs ALL the tests.  Is that also an artifact of the
overridden junit datatype?