buildr-users mailing list archives

From Chris Adams <>
Subject Re: How To Control Default Sub-Project
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:32:27 GMT
>> task("outside-project:build").clear.enhance
>>   ["outside-project:webapp-1:build"]

That's a neat little hack :)  I'm slowly learning buildr and Ruby... One of
these days I'll get it.
Thanks all for your help; for now, I'm probably going to just setup some
shortcut tasks and call it good enough. Although if enough people complain
on our project about the lack of a true "default" project, I may opt for
Stephen's solution.

Thanks again.

- Chris

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Stephen Haberman