buildr-users mailing list archives

From Allen Riddle <>
Subject Re: Any quick way of having the install target generate POMs with dependencies?
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 03:23:43 GMT

Unless something has changed, I don't think Buildr supports including
creating transitive dependencies in generated POM files.  I ran into this
when I first discovered Buildr, but changed my workflow to not depend on
them being there.  I certainly don't want to give bad information, but I
think this is the case.