buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <>
Subject JNI Support?
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 07:25:52 GMT

For my project, I wanted to add SIGAR for some system status reporting.
I have an interesting problem though, as the jar doesn't include the .so files.

I tried putting the libs in the jar, and then did a buildr eclipse.
But then, in Eclipse, it complained that it didn't find the library,
and that a variable needed to be set (java.library.path).

Is there a way to tell buildr to set that properly when building the
eclipse files? What about the bundling of the jar?

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4

View raw message