buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <>
Subject buildr and eclipse : .class files
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:31:52 GMT

I'm using buildr 1.4.4 with eclipse.
I do generate my eclipse files with buildr eclipse and it works fine.
But it seems to me that .class files are completely different when
eclipse compiles and when buildr compiles. It becomes a problem when I
want to use the incremental build : I have a lot a compilation errors
under buildr (when I change an API) and I have to make "buildr clean
test" every time. It's like working with maven again :-(
My question is : is it possible to have eclipse compile its classes in
another directory than buildr's ? I don't want an eclipse hack, but a
buildr way of doing it.

-- Jean-Philippe Caruana
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..

View raw message