buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue BUILDR-520
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:12:32 GMT
Yeah, I briefly thought about that yesterday but the one thing that stopped
me was that deciding on a qualifier for the package (e.g., Java uses
-javadoc).   Looks like SBT is using -docs for scaladoc packaging.  I'm
seeing both -javadoc, -scaladoc used for Scala projects deployed on
scala-tools.org.   Probably should make it configurable at this point,
though we still have to pick a good default (I'm leaning towards -scaladoc).

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-564 to track this.

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-564>alex