buildr-users mailing list archives

From Simon Harrer <>
Subject Re: Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:03:46 GMT
Hi Alex,

thanks for the Gem. I tried it. However there seems to go something wrong.

All my html files for the classes are stored in the DefaultPackage while the
package html files are correctly created.

After  a little investigation it seems that GroovyDoc only want to have a
list of source directories instead of a list of source files. Is it possible
to rewrite the doc task for working with source directories instead of the
comple paths to the source files?

Using the ant script below, everything is created fine.

name="test" default="doc"

Maybe buildr could leverage this ant task for the GroovyDoc creation?