buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject HEADS-UP: JtestR support
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:34:50 GMT
Anybody has used, currently using, or planning to use JtestR with Buildr?

I'm asking because it's an expensive feature to maintain (the integration
code is a bit awkward and the dependencies often misaligned) and I feel my
time would be better spent on other things that would have a more
significant impact on the project's success.

The JtestR mailing lists are pretty quiet so it's hard to gauge the amount
of interest in the framework itself.

So if you have any interest in JtestR support, please raise you hand.