buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:08:55 GMT
If you want javadoc only for your .java files, simply add the following to
your buildfile:

  doc.using :javadoc

I'm not aware of tools that do combined java + groovy documentation but if
such a thing exists, we could add support for it eventually.

Also, feel free to file an issue for your case.   I think javadoc should be
the default for joint java + groovy projects for the time being.