buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Packaging buildr with a project
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:42:19 GMT
Hi Matei,

I'll update the install script for JRuby -- you're right that it's out of

In the past, we've also created an "all-in-one" JRuby distrition with the
buildr gem (and dependencies) all pre-installed in a single zip.  It helps
make the first-time experience better.   I'll create a new one for buildr
1.4.3.   Give me a few days ...