buildr-users mailing list archives

From Simon Harrer <>
Subject Re: Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:58:36 GMT

thanks for the comments.

I found that groovydoc should do the job. And in the buildr documentation,
it states, that groovydoc can be used. However, I could not get it to work.
I searched in the sources and found no Doc Classes in the groovy folders.

See for reference to the
groovydoc task

My idea is to be able to use groovydoc only and produce a groovydoc for all
of my projects which is combined like the javadoc is.