buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ed Smiley <>
Subject Re: Authentication for artifact downloading
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:08:48 GMT
I'm doing that right now.  I am using sftp with a username/password.
You can have that in an external configuration file in defining the url.

repositories.release_to = 'sftp://'
and do the upload target in the artifact-creating build.

And then
repositories.remote << 'sftp://'
in the artifact-consuming build.