buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: More than one version of the artifact on the classpath
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 00:02:29 GMT
Hi John,

Other than the transitive() method which resolves maven2 artifact
dependencies, there's no dependency management in the buildr core at the

If you need this feature today, I would suggest using the Ivy plugin.

Dependency management is slated for our next major version (1.5.0) and I'm
hoping we'll have it done in Q1 2011.