buildr-users mailing list archives

From Mathias <>
Subject Problem with Growl notifications
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 21:16:24 GMT

I am evaluating Buildr as the potential build tool of choice for a larger, multi-module Scala
project of ours.
I am especially interested in the "continuous compilation" feature, that seems to work nicely
so far.
However, for some reason the advertised Growl notifications do not seem to work.

This is my setup:
Mac OS/X 10.6.4
Buildr 1.4.2
MRI Ruby 1.8.7-p302
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_20-b02-279-10M3065)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 16.3-b01-279, mixed mode)
Scala 2.8.0 final

Note that I am NOT using JRuby, so issue
shouldn't apply.
Is there anything I need to "switch on" in my buildfile to get growl support?

Thanks for any help on this,

View raw message