buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Rao, Kartikeya" <>
Subject RE: Flat Project Structure
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 02:50:02 GMT

I think I might have misinterpreted the documentation.

After splitting the buildfiles into the individual projects and managing
dependencies between them using the local repository everything works as

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information.
It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee, you may not copy or deliver
this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message
and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message
and its attachments which does not relate to the official business of the sending company
be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by that company or any of its related entities.
warranty is made that the e-mail or attachments are free from computer virus or other defect.