buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Rao, Kartikeya" <>
Subject Flat Project Structure
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:36:57 GMT

I'm having trouble trying to map my project structure using buildr.

Basically I have 8 projects in a flat structure like this:

Kartik Rao
Lead Developer - Sales Operations

News Digital Media

Level 24 | 175 Liverpool Steet
Sydney NSW 2001

Phone | 612 8114 7291
Mobile | 0423 456 892

Fax     | 612 8114 7405

Email   |

Web    |

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information.
It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee, you may not copy or deliver
this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message
and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message
and its attachments which does not relate to the official business of the sending company
be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by that company or any of its related entities.
warranty is made that the e-mail or attachments are free from computer virus or other defect.