buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rafa de Castro <>
Subject Scala 2.8 and Spec
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:01:17 GMT
I'm building my project with buildr and I got it to compile but I can't
manage to make it run the tests.

The global project is configured with['scala.version'] = "2.8.0"
require 'buildr/scala'

And I read that you must configure your subproject as

   test.with(SPECS, MOCKITO)

Then the correct version of specs is downloaded and the correct mockito. The
tests are also compiled correctly but they just don't run.

If I try to run using

the version for scala 2.7 is downloaded and my tests do not run

When I run buildr test:peepingtom:client --trace I get

** Invoke peepingtom:client:test:setup (first_time)
** Execute peepingtom:client:test:setup
** Execute peepingtom:client:test
rm -rf D:/Paki/peepingtom/client/reports/junit
rm -rf D:/Paki/peepingtom/client/target/junit-failed
** Invoke peepingtom:client:test:teardown (first_time)
** Execute peepingtom:client:test:teardown

So I've been a bit lost for 2 days now. Do I need to add something else to
run the tests?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rafa de Castro