buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Buildr Linkedin group and meeting in the SF bay
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:41:51 GMT
If you like Buildr and you think it makes a difference in the way you work,
I recommend you visit the Buildr group on LinkedIn and consider joining it:

My initial idea was to create a meetup to meet in the bay area, but the
registration price got me thinking twice about it.

Here is a doodle to get a feel of who's available when (and see how many
people would be interested to meet on Buildr):