buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Unspecified issues
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 06:39:37 GMT
Hi guys,

this week-end we tried to clean up the bugs a bit. We still have over 60
bugs that need to be targeted. Some fall in the wishlist bucket, some we
need to address ASAP, and some can wait till 1.5.

If you filed a bug and it has no Fix For Version set, please leave a comment
indicating how you feel about its priority. And if you have new issues to
file, make sure to fill in the target version so we don't miss it.

We will try to continue weeding out jira as time permits.