buildr-users mailing list archives

From Mark Petrovic <>
Subject Re: Buildr and Intellij
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 04:06:56 GMT
Cool, thanks.

It would also be nice to have an Intellij plugin that helps view the logical structure of
the buildfile.  I noticed there is an Intellij plugin for buildr, but I couldn't readily determine
what it did or why when I attemped to deal with it it produced IJ errors.

On Sep 5, 2010, at 10:42 PM, Peter Donald wrote:

> Hi,
>> So how are people working with Intellij, e.g., while using buildr for buildfiles?
 I normally let Intellij construct projects based on Maven pom files, from which it inherits
info on the project/subproject classpaths.  If I start with a Buildr buildfile, instead of
maven pom files, how to clue Intellij in as to what the project classpath is, especially as
it regards dependencies stated in the buildfile.
> What you want to check is the buildr-iidea plugin at [1].
> [1]
> --
> Cheers,
> Peter Donald