buildr-users mailing list archives

From Khristian Alexander Schönrock <>
Subject Authenticated access to maven repo
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:57:43 GMT
I'm trying out Buildr for some of my company's projects, and I'm already
speeding up some previously tedious tasks (at least packaging, so far).
For these tasks, I need to access our maven repo to download artifacts,
but I didn't have much success so far. Our repository manager (archiva)
only listens to secure connections(https), but, from what I see printed
in the output, Buildr converts them to regular HTTP.
The output contains this: "Failed to download
Buildr aborted!"

How do I specify these settings? Also, how can I import these settings
from my maven settings.xml file?

Thanks in advance,
Khristian Schönrock

View raw message