buildr-users mailing list archives

From Klaas Reineke <>
Subject RE: ivy4r vs buildr
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:39:22 GMT

right now there is no site beside the github Page. You can create issues on Github. I have
no idea how many people are actively using ivy4r till today I just answered personal questions
about ivy4r as did Peter by providing a simple example or answering questions that have been
posted on this mailing list.

Regards Klaas

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikos Maris []
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: ivy4r vs buildr

Is there any support site for ivy4r, bug tracking or a mailing list?

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Klaas Reineke <> wrote:
> Hi,
> ivy4r is not dead at all :)
> I am still maintaining it and we are using it on our build server every day for around
90 build plans. There is a need for better documentation and a few examples. Right now I don't
know any open feature request. There is an outstanding merge from "stephenh" on git, but beside
this everything is up to date and working.
> Regards Klaas

View raw message