buildr-users mailing list archives

From Kristof Jozsa <>
Subject Re: subprojects and eclipse classpath generation
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:12:22 GMT
examining the buildr gem source, it seems that eclipse.rb:334 adds the
classpath entries using the project ids which use the fully qualified
name of subprojects in the Parent:Subproject form. I made it fix for
my needs changing this short method to:

def src_projects project_libs do |project_id|
    stripped = project_id.gsub(/.*-/, '')
    @xml.classpathentry :kind=>'src', :combineaccessrules=>'false',

so if anyone else bumps into this problem, something like this might
help. I just wonder if anyone names it's Eclipse projects using the
naming schema suggested by this Buildr behaviour at all.. :)