buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <>
Subject Re: Clojure support in Buildr
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 04:21:12 GMT
Tweak the branch!  Tweak the branch!  :-)

It is quite a bit out of date, I must admit.  I think I had it updated to
Buildr 1.3.5 and Clojure 1.0, but that was about where things stopped.
Clearly things have moved forward since then.  My advice to you would be to
fork that branch and then rebase it forward to the latest from git:// (which is an official mirror of the SVN,
maintained by Apache).  If you can get something working, we would love to
fold it into the Buildr mainline.  I've always thought that Clojure support
in Buildr would be cool (naturally, since I started the branch), I just
haven't had time to work on it recently.