buildr-users mailing list archives

From lacton <>
Subject Re: require cobertura.rb
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:28:34 GMT
Hi Adam,

It seems to me you found a defect.  Instrumentation (i.e., the
"cobertura:instrument" task) is a dependency of the three tasks you
mention.  When I implemented the emma add-on and refactored the
cobertura add-on, it was my intention for it to work exactly as you

Could you file a bug in JIRA please?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Adam Crain
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> Why does just requiring cobertura.rb automically instrument the classes for all buildr
> I would have imagined that this would happen only with the cobertura:html, cobertura:xml
and cobertura:check tasks.
> If I don't want to instrument for normal builds, is my only recourse using another custom
command line option to programmatically require cobertura?
> thanks!
> Adam

View raw message