buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Re: Changing Jetty version and system properties
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:25:18 GMT
Actually it could be much better from what I read. You can probably rework

1. Buildr::Jetty::REQUIRES is an array, so you can manipulate it:

At the top of the Buildfile:

Buildr::Jetty::REQUIRES |= [ "org.mortbay.jetty:jetty:jar:#{VERSION}",
"org.slf4j:jcl104-over-slf4j:jar:#{SLF4J_VERSION}" ]

2. You can set system properties in Buildr very easily:"foo", "bar")

Note that this was broken with 1.4. 1.4.1 fixes it.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 04:18, Lauri Fjällström