buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <>
Subject Re: Buildr and Ivy4r integration
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:59:12 GMT
Hi Jacek,

On Jul 19, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Jacek Sokulski wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any example available of Ivy4r usage for transitive dependency management in
buildr (or any example of how to use ivy4r with buildr)?

This project of mine uses ivy4r:

It's probably not a perfect learning example[1], but AFAIK there aren't any other open-source
projects using ivy4r.  (I asked Klaus a while ago and he said he wasn't aware of any either.)

[1]: the repo is confusing because there are a couple of different build systems in play for
different modules, plus it's the only project I've ever used ivy on so it might not be idiomatic.

> Thanks
> Jacek

View raw message