buildr-users mailing list archives

From Duncan McGregor <>
Subject Re: Buildr and Cucumber - classpath
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:01:01 GMT

On 22 Jun 2010, at 14:36, Antoine Toulme wrote:

> This is starting to feel like a question for the Cucumber project, not so
> much us.
> I might not be getting the full picture though.

I suppose I'm a bit confused by which VM is running what, and how where and how JRuby fits
in to Buildr, and it seems like you guys should know more than me ;-)

So for instance, I can run

jruby -J-cp /Users/duncan/.m2/repository/org/netbeans/jemmy/ -S cucumber

quite happily, but if I try that from a rake task in Buildr

task :run_task do
  puts `which jruby`
  puts `jruby -J-cp /Users/duncan/.m2/repository/org/netbeans/jemmy/
-S cucumber src/features`

it fails

jruby: unknown option -J-cp

despite invoking the same command as far as I can see.

View raw message