buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <>
Subject several modules in java and one in scala : always runs scala tests
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 14:14:09 GMT

I have a project with several modules in java and one in scala.
If I run "buildr test" twice on the root of my project, and nothing has
changed, it will re-run all scala tests (but not the java/junit ones).

I have a dependancy between my scala module and a java module.

|-scalaModule (with a dependancy on javaModule2)

buildr 1.3.5 with buildr-scala code from trunk (for scalatest 1.0)

thanks for your help

-- Jean-Philippe Caruana

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..

View raw message