buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <>
Subject Re: transitive dependancies for my projects only
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 12:48:46 GMT
Le 07/05/2010 18:03, Rhett Sutphin a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Philippe,

Hi Rhett,

>> I know I could write some my_transitive method, but I would imagine this could be
done in buildr right away. Is there any way to do this ?
> I don't know if there's a way to do it in buildr alone, but here's my version of "my_transitive":

I ended with a close implementation, but I prefer yours when you show us
hos to use it :

>      compile.with project('A').and_dependencies, DEP_B_1, DEP_B_2

I love it

mine is more violent :

# sorry, code in french to avoid collision name with method 'projects'
class Buildr::Project
   def les_projets(projets)
     dependances =
     projets.each { |myproject|
       dependances << [project(myproject),

when I use it, it becomes

compile.with les_project('A'), DEP_B_1, DEP_B_2

Jean-Philippe Caruana -
Tel : 01 53 90 85 33 / 1533 - Projet AVSP
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..

View raw message