buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: deploying...
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 19:44:48 GMT
Closest tool to Ruby God I know is the Java Service
Other alternatives listed at

You can use Buildr to generate the configuration file or fill in template
values for classpath, etc. and then invoke the native app directly.

buildr update-wrapper-config
exec /path/to/native/wrapper

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Adam Crain