buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <>
Subject war packaging : tld
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:51:05 GMT

I'm currently working on moving our build from maven1 to buildr. I
already done that (with lacton) on another project, but I'm still facing
the same difficulties with tld files in a war : I have to add them "by
hand" in the WEB-INF/tld folder :

     war.path('WEB-INF/tld').tap do |path|
       Buildr::group('struts-bean', 'struts-html', 'struts-logic',
'struts-nested', 'struts-tiles', :under=>'struts', :type=>'tld',
:version=>'1.1').each do  |tld|
         path.include tld

But I'd like to write :
compile.with Buildr::group('struts-bean', 'struts-html', 'struts-logic',
'struts-nested', 'struts-tiles', :under=>'struts', :type=>'tld',

When I do that, tld files are added in the WEB-INF/classes folder and
that's wrong.

My question is : is there another way to do it or is it ok to use
compile.with ? (then, I'll provide a patch with spec)

Jean-Philippe Caruana -
Tel : 01 53 90 85 33 / 1533 - Projet AVSP
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..

View raw message