buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: quick compilation question
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:00:54 GMT
Are you sure you're compiling the same sources with both?

If they are the same source, then the likely difference is which version of
Scala is used in SBT/Buildr.

In Buildr, the easiest is to check your SCALA_HOME (if set) or add the
following to your buildfile:

p "Scala version #{Buildr::Scala.version}"

Another wild guess is that I have seen the Scala compiler report bogus
errors like this if you don't have all your classpath dependencies set
correctly.  So that would be another area to check... make sure all your
jars / artifacts are properly set up for the compile task.