buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <>
Subject Re: always running test for other project
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:40:10 GMT
Le 23/03/2010 23:22, Antoine Toulme a écrit :
> Sorry for sending the wrong message then.
> Jen-Philippe, if you can reproduce the problem in an environment on which we
> can work (or even better write a spec), I'd be happy to fix the problem.

I tried to reproduce it in a new project "from scratch", but it worked
as expected (no test rerun if all were succesful).

On my project, I detected 2 flaws : one circular dependency (I killed
it) and one dirty hack (I desactivated the test involed in that). But
still, it launches all tests. I don't know how to isolate my problem,
but I'm still working on it.

-- Jean-Philippe Caruana
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..

View raw message